Features of the AMANA XBRL portal:
- Generation of XBRL instances based on current and historical taxonomies
- AMANA certified engine ensures compliance with official XBRL standards and support for new taxonomies without additional programming effort
- Tracking every change with the full audit trail
- Creation of own "Custom Validation Rules" in pre-quality-checks
- Direct visualization in the Excel template
- Data input via Excel-like web editor or upload of filled visualizations
- Upload from existing XBRL instances
- Convenient message forwarding of XBRL messages to BaFin
- Data import from numerous sources - SimCorp Dimension, SAP BW, Excel, CSV, LucaNet, etc.
- Compliance with the File Naming Conventions required by EBA/EIOPA
- Flexible taxonomy management - easy adding of taxonomies via the AMANA taxonomy cache
- Flexible user management with differentiated role allocation
- Automatic export to associated SQL Server databases
- Multi-User-Mode - parallel processing of an XBRL message
- Complete mapping of the internal workflow
- Differentiated entity management
Create Single Resolution Board reports with the XBRL Portal
The German Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) as the National Resolution Authority (NAB) in 2021 has committed exclusively to XBRL as the format for receiving the required information according to the EBA reporting forms.
With our XBRL portal, you can easily create any type of XBRL report and thus also the reporting requirements of resolution planning. The AMANA XBRL Engine, which is certified by the XBRL Association, ensures that all generated XBRL reports comply with the current XBRL standard and always meet the validation rules required by BaFin.
Use our XBRL portal to enter the data directly "at the source".
The integrated live validation saves valuable time and enables a speedy submission and completion of the process. Any queries to the authority are thus avoided in advance.
Text block tagging
In our whitepaper on text block tagging you will find all the information you need to make the ESEF annual report preparation process run smoothly.
The diverse functions of our portal include the creation and management, visualisation and analysis of XBRL reports.
Single Resolution Board
SRB reports will only be accepted in XBRL format from 30.06.2021. More information on the change and the implementation can be found in our blog.
Get more information on the features and benefits of the XBRL Tagger and XBRL Auditor in one of our live webinars.
For us, AMANA is first and foremost an XBRL specialist with in-depth XBRL expertise and a global reach. This expertise, which is based on many years of XBRL experience, was crucial for us and the key factor for project success. Furthermore, AMANA is continuing to support us in projects implementing multiple requirements from European Authorities, for example MiFID II (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II), AIFMD (Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive) and others. AMANA supports us with the development of our national statutory reporting taxonomy as well.
HUK-COBURG and Stuttgarter Versicherung
"Both insurance companies are using the XBRL Portal to generate their Solvency II QRT reports. To facilitate the import of data from existing systems HUK COBURG uses a file upload to use data from IBM’s financial reporting tool TM1, while the Stuttgarter Versicherung imports data from SAP BW via RFC interface. All datapoints are be automatically mapped to the QRTs and validated according to the EIOPA taxonomy. The XBRL Portal can easily import new EIOPA taxonomies with the click of a button. Because of its generic approach no new tool version is required. The Portal reads all reporting templates and validations rules (DPM) automatically from any taxonomy. The Stuttgarter Versicherung uses the XBRL Portal in the Cloud, while HUK COBURG decided to run the application on premise on their own server infrastructure. QRT filings generated by HUK Coburg AG and Stuttgarter Versicherung were the first valid XBRL instances in Germany to be submitted to BaFin.