DAC 6 End-to-end-solution
Since 01.07.2020, reportable cross-border tax structures in Germany must be reported according to DAC 6. In a number of other countries, this reporting obligation will follow in the coming months.
In the last few months we have already successfully supported some of our customers in the submission of declarations. Together with our partners, we have developed a fast and cost-effective approach to roll out our DAC 6 solution throughout the group. From project start to notification in just a few weeks.
The reporting obligation applies to all direct taxes, in particular corporation tax, trade tax, but also inheritance tax and gift tax. Directive 2018/882/EU (DAC6) provides for the use of the common communication network (CCN) of the European Union for the automatic exchange of information between Member States. In Germany the notification is made to the BZST.
DAC 6 requirements present companies with several challenges:
- Setting up internal processes to record, document, control and analyze reportable arrangements
- Coordination of a procedure for the mandatory disclosure regime with consultants, but also between affected group companies
- Clear allocation of responsibilities
- Mapping and monitoring of specific regulations
- Full and traceable documentation showing that reporting obligations have been met
Web-based DAC 6 solution with integrated process
As part of the web-based AMANA tax portal, the DAC 6 module supports our solution all the way through from data capture to analysis and finally documentation / disclosure:
AMANA DAC 6 module as a standardsoftware
The AMANA DAC 6 module was developed as a standard software in collaboration with our implementation partners specifically for the MDR process and covers the regime’s core disclosure obligations.
Our implementation partners will work out a tailored compliance process with your company for the disclosure of your reportable tax arrangements:
- Devising flexible questionnaires and adapting these to the requirements of individual EU member states
- Assistance with the identification, recording, evaluation and display of reportable arrangements
- Training staff
- Internal control and checkpoints