Certified XBRL solutions
for consistent reporting and XBRL reporting
With certified XBRL solutions for consistent reporting and XBRL reporting. Based on our many years of experience from hundreds of XBRL projects, we have developed our certified software solutions with a focus on business reporting and other XBRL reporting. Through our involvement in international organisations, our XBRL software solutions are always up-to-date, whether ESEF, iXBRL or XHTML.
With AMANA to time-saving and consistent business reports!
Our XBRL solutions
- Provision of the iXBRL-Tagger for the requirements ESEF, SEC IFRS, HGB, CIPC, SBR and source formats - Word, InDesign, PDF, XHTML
- Country-by-Country Reporting-converter
- Word-to-eBanz (Federal Gazette)-converter and to-InDesign-converter
- CRD VI: FINREP & COREP (incl. large exposure) - Create and validate messages (incl. cross-framework)
- 100% validation rules of the supervisory authorities (Federal bank, FCA, ECB, EBA etc.) easy to understand
- Convert Liablility Data Report (LDR) and MREL via Excel (SRB)
- MIFID/MIFIR Excel to transaction message converter
- AnaCredit Excel to SDMX/XML converter
- Solvency II QRT Reporting
- Validation rules of EIOPA and BaFin incl. Filing Rules
- Direct dispatch via MVP portal to BaFin
- Management of XBRL reports
- Web service interfaces and integrated BI databases
- Custom validation rules
- Key performance indicators
- Simple Excel-to-XBRL-converter from templates
- Validation rules of EIOPA and BaFIN
- Excel-to-XML-converter for small detectors
- Very low costs for small industries
- C# or Web Service API for integration into existing software
- All specifications are implemented and officialy certified
- Rapid validation of large XBRL instances with multi-threading
- Moderate memory consumption
- 64-bit compatible
Disclosure Management SmartNotes: End-to-end process to the annual report
Our Disclosure Management SmartNotes increases the efficiency in the creation of annual reports and iXBRL reports and helps you to implement the ESEF requirements. Work with SmartNotes from the first data import, through the input of corrections, to the publication of the annual report in a print-ready layout without media discontinuity. Our Disclosure Management System relieves you of the manual work steps so that you can concentrate on essential content.
Referents: Björn Bielesch and Nina Schüller
How to audit the upcoming ESEF text block taggings
The ESEF regulation mandates listed companies to publish their annual financial reports in iXBRL digital format. In many EU countries, the ESEF reports also have to be audited or reviewed. The main challenge of auditing iXBRL reports is the technical validation, checking of tags selected by the report creator and the comparison of the traditional format (PDF) with the new iXBRL format. Auditing iXBRL reports requires new knowledge for auditors and can only be done with a proper certified XBRL software.
Starting from 2022, the full notes to the financial statements have to be tagged with text block taggings, additionally to the main financial statements, which is a new challenge for preparers and audit firms. Various technical and business details have to be considered as part of the assurance.
In the webinar we explain the new rule, and show how the XBRL Auditor can used to face the challenge, and which new features have been implemented in the version 1.2 to facilitate the textblock tagging assurance.
The AMANA XBRL Auditor was developed on the basis of our many years of experience from hundreds of XBRL projects with a clear focus on the review and audit of iXBRL reports according to the ESEF regulation. Moreover, our software is already successfully used by numerous audit firms including Big Four firms .In our webinar, we will show you the features and benefits of the XBRL Auditor when auditing ESEF reports, as well as our experiences from the first year of ESEF.
Referents: Richard Bössen and Nina Schüller
How to create an ESEF reporting in no time - Plug & Play with the AMANA XBRL Tagger
In our webinar, we will present our solution outlining the simple handling of report production and the automated tagging support feature based on artificial intelligence (AI) developed by AMANA, which significantly simplifies the creation of ESEF reports.
Referents: Nina Schüller and Janis Steinmann