Certified XBRL solutions for consistent reporting
With certified XBRL solutions for consistent reporting and XBRL reporting. Based on our many years of experience from hundreds of XBRL projects, we have developed our certified software solutions with a focus on business reporting and other XBRL reporting. Through our involvement in international organisations, our XBRL software solutions are always up-to-date, whether ESEF, iXBRL or XHTML.
With AMANA to time-saving and consistent business reports!
Our XBRL solutions
- Provision of the iXBRL-Tagger for the requirements ESEF, SEC IFRS, HGB, CIPC, SBR and source formats - Word, InDesign, PDF, XHTML
- Country-by-Country Reporting-converter
- Word-to-eBanz (Federal Gazette)-converter and to-InDesign-converter
- CRD VI: FINREP & COREP (incl. large exposure) - Create and validate messages (incl. cross-framework)
- 100% validation rules of the supervisory authorities (Federal bank, FCA, ECB, EBA etc.) easy to understand
- Convert Liablility Data Report (LDR) and MREL via Excel (SRB)
- MIFID/MIFIR Excel to transaction message converter
- Investment Firms Reporting
- AnaCredit Excel to SDMX/XML converter
- Solvency II QRT Reporting
- Validation rules of EIOPA and BaFin incl. Filing Rules
- Direct dispatch via MVP portal to BaFin
- Management of XBRL reports
- Web service interfaces and integrated BI databases
- Custom validation rules
- Key performance indicators
- Simple Excel-to-XBRL-converter from templates
- Validation rules of EIOPA and BaFIN
- Excel-to-XML-converter for small detectors
- Very low costs for small industries
- C# or Web Service API for integration into existing software
- All specifications are implemented and officialy certified
- Rapid validation of large XBRL instances with multi-threading
- Moderate memory consumption
- 64-bit compatible
Disclosure Management SmartNotes: End-to-end process to the ESEF and ESG annual report
Our Disclosure Management SmartNotes increases the efficiency in the creation of annual reports and iXBRL reports and helps you to implement the ESEF and ESG requirements. Work with SmartNotes from the first data import, through the input of corrections, to the publication of the annual report in a print-ready layout without media discontinuity. Our Disclosure Management System relieves you of the manual work steps so that you can concentrate on essential content.
Referents: Björn Bielesch
How to get ready for auditing the upcoming ESEF season
The ESEF regulation mandates listed companies to publish their annual financial reports in iXBRL digital format. In many EU countries, the ESEF reports also have to be audited or reviewed. The main challenge of auditing iXBRL reports is the technical validation, checking of tags selected by the report creator and the comparison of the traditional format (PDF) with the new iXBRL format. Auditing iXBRL reports requires new knowledge for auditors and can only be done with a proper certified XBRL software.
In the webinar we explain how the XBRL Auditor can be used to face this challenge, and which new features have been implemented in the latest version to make the auditing process a lot easier.
The AMANA XBRL Auditor was developed on the basis of our many years of experience from hundreds of XBRL projects with a clear focus on the review and audit of iXBRL reports according to the ESEF regulation. Moreover, our software is already successfully used by numerous audit firms including Big Four firms. In our webinar, we will show you the features and benefits of the XBRL Auditor when auditing ESEF reports, as well as our experiences from the first years of ESEF.
Referent: Paul Beckmann, Holger Hinzberg
ESG reporting with the AMANA XBRL Tagger
The European Commission has adopted the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) for use by all companies subject to the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD). It defines around 178 sector-agnostic disclosure requirements, sector specific disclosure requirements. Those disclosure requirements describe hundreds of single data points and narrative disclosures that must be reported in a human-readable report, as well as in a digital and machine-readable format.
Included are data points on water and energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, pollution, biodiversity as well as many social aspects like disclosures on workforce. Policies, targets, and specific action plans will have to be reported in order to see how companies are going to face the challenges of a changing world and climate change.
In our webinar, we are going to summarize the challenges regarding the actual reporting and publication process focusing tagging of sustainability statements with the ESRS XBRL taxonomy.
We will show how our XBRL Tagger will make it possible to easily and simply perform the tagging process and the generation of an iXBRL report.
Referent: Catalina Ibanez
XBRL Text Block Tagging
In this webinar, we will explore the intricacies of Text block tagging, both for Word document and for PDF documents. What are the advantages and disadvantages of one source file over the other? How do I create content controls? How do I tag XHTML Table tags in PDF documents? These topics and more will be covered in our webinar. At the end of the session, there will also be time for Q&A and for further clarifications.
Referent: Nomsa Chirwa and Sebastiano Mussi
Currently there are no news items.